Friday, August 30, 2013

Vests, Planes and Papa!

Bella started using her SmartVest this week.  She amazes me!  She "showed" me how it worked...sang to me during the therapy and even wanted to do it a second time!  She is such an inspiration!

We hit the TASM this week (Twice!!)  She loves to "she ahpanes"..('See airplanes!'... for those that don't speak "Bella"...haha)  We went Thursday and then again Friday because it was her Papa's birthday and she thought it was necessary to have him "she ahpanes"!  So it was a Papa/Bella day...she LOVED it..showed him the airplane game where we crash the toy plane and showed him the orange helicopter.

Since it was Papa's birthday she had to sing to him. She also made him a couple of beaded items..picking the colors and the order in which she wanted me to string the beads. Not every Papa gets a bracelet for his birthday! She was very sure he would like them...and the look on her face of pure joy when he said he liked them melted my heart.

This morning she did her sign for "love you" and said she didn't tell Mommy that she "wub you" before she left for work..."I call Mommy".... so we did...we left her a message ..." I wub you Mommy!"  She was smiling as she left the message for her Mommy.

The pictures this week are just crazy shots...she was laughing at our crazy hair in the mirror...showing me her purse...and us being silly when we visited TASM on Thursday.



No comments:

Post a Comment