Friday, November 8, 2013

Sometimes Plans Change!


Sometimes plans change...Bella and I were going to try to hit the Zoo but unfortunately things didn't work out...so we made a HUGE tent in Mommy/Daddy's living room and hid from the electricians and painters!  We played pirates, colored pictures, crawled in and out of the tent, had a picnic in the tent, danced, had to be "sleeping princesses" , played "spy", and had a blast! I know she was disappointed about not getting to ride the train and not getting to see the animals but I told her we would try again another time.    I think she forgave me when she got a chocolate shake after dinner! ;)

Bella does "sleeping princess" much better then I do...I giggle too much. She "Shushed" me once when I wouldn't stop giggling!

Trying out her "spy" face.  She would sneak up to the window and spy on the painters!

No comments:

Post a Comment