Friday, December 6, 2013

Baby it's Cold Outside!



Brrrrrrrrrr!  It's cold outside! Sleet and snow have arrived.  18 degrees right now and the snow continues to fall.  I don't like this kind of weather...but it's pretty!

Bella and I watched some video's of snow and I think she is actually excited about snow coming in but she isn't a fan of cold weather, either.  She put her hands on the windows and came running over to me to have me feel her "cold hands, Grammy!!! Bellya hands cold!" and would put them on my face and then would do her "cold" sign language and then run back to the windows to do it again! Jess and Bryan are home today...so they will get to feel those "Cold"  little hands!   Enjoy them guys...they don't stay little hands for long.

Bella has another stuffy/runny nose and is having a hard time breathing at night. Not good. We all hate it when she gets this way.  No fever...so that is good.  Mommy will keep me posted on her today.

I owe Mommy and Daddy an apology..sometimes Bella and I talk baby/Bella gibberish ... googooblabla...moomoo? tootoo?? .etc..(we giggle and of course understand exactly what we are saying! LOL!!)  Jessica mentioned that Bella rattled off a complete conversation the other day and she couldn't understand a single word she said..... OOPS!!!

Sometimes just standing and doing breathing treatments are more fun!

"Grammy..do you want some too?"

No comments:

Post a Comment