Friday, September 20, 2013

New "Hones"!

My phone died so Bella went with me today to get a new one.  Of course she had to explain everything to the guys at Sprint...that "Gummy hone dead"!  We all got a laugh out of it. She let them know that "Gummy need new hone".  They gave her an old used phone and she thought that was pretty special! So now I am updated with my new Gallaxy4S...just need to figure it out!  LOL!

Sometimes sharing black olives can be the best fun!
We also were a little concerned about Miss B this past week.  CF'rs have difficulty with food absorption and can have intestinal blockages...Miss B was having some difficulties along that line and we had to start her on Miralax...thank goodness the Miralax worked to get things moving through her. She was happy to be able to go without her "bobo hurt".  We were glad that it seems to have remedied the situation!
Being silly!! (And trying out my new phone!)


No comments:

Post a Comment