Friday, October 4, 2013

"Frowing Fowers"

I can't believe that Jo is getting married tomorrow! Where have the last 21 (almost 22) years gone!
Bella is going to be her flower girl along with Gracie.  We had the rehearsal tonight...Bella did so good walking and stopping and throwing flowers.  She looked so cute walking with Gracie. The two of them are going to be adorable tomorrow night in their dresses!  All Bella could do was talk about Gracie coming over and how they were going to "Frow fowers JoJo wuddin".  We will keep our fingers crossed that the weather holds up and that Bella doesn't get cold feet when she has to walk out in front of all those people!

She saw a "monster" at the store...Halloween display...she loved it!  Wanted to see it again....so now when we go shopping she wants to see more "monsters".  Silly little goose!

I think we have found another snack Miss B likes....Cool Ranch Doritos!!  Sorry, Bryan! lol

We picked up a Snow White dress today...needless to say she didn't want to take it off! She kept singing...."I'm wishing, I'm wishing...for da one I wub".


Chewing on ice and singing!

Cheese!
I

No comments:

Post a Comment