Thursday, October 10, 2013

Wedding and Stuff!

Jo and Aaron's wedding was a beautiful success!  Bella was such a cute flower girl. She and Gracie did so good.  She is still showing everyone how she "frew fowers JoJo wuddin'!

The weather was perfect this week so Bella and I hit the Zoo and TASM .  We keep hoping the MD80 exhibit will be open. Bella wants to go on the " big apane" so bad! She even asked the gentleman at the front desk about it.  Unfortunately it won't be open until next year...but that won't stop us from going.  She loves that place! We even went back the next day and took Daddy with us!  The Sand Cat came out to see her at the Zoo. She loves the kitties!

Space travelers!
Bella is really talking now...she repeats everything she hears!!  
Riding the Zoo Train!
On a side note...I actually sent off some of my photos to be printed up professionally instead of by me. That sure makes a big difference in how they look! I've always just printed them myself or sent them off for a book creation, but I've never really liked the quality of any of them. I sure like the ones that they printed up for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment