Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Suitcases

Tony and I are heading to San Francisco tomorrow with our BFF's.  Danny is flying up from LA to be with us. I can't wait to see him!

I picked up a new smaller suitcase this morning and took it (and our already packed huge suitcase) over to the kids house so I could re-pack into the smaller. Bella instantly decided that she could fit inside the big one and that she was going to spend the majority of her day in it!  She ate breakfast in it, she ate lunch in it, she watched her movie in it, she did her CPT in it, she did her breathing treatment in it, she ate a snack in it, she turned it onto it's side and tried to take a nap in it! She went for rides (over and over) all around the house...she said she was going on "bacation see DanDan".
Yep...suitcases can be fun!
 After her nap (and she actually took her nap in Mommy and Daddy's bed) we headed outside for a little fresh air.

I asked her to give me her "I'm cute" pose.
Going to miss her while we're gone. She said I was supposed to get a picture of Papa, DanDan and Gummy....told her that won't be a problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment